Monday, December 27, 2010

Welcome!

             So here it is, I have made a blog, I don't really know how often I will post on it, or if anyone will actually read it or if I will basically just be writing to the internet and it will all just fade off into the deep darkness of a server in Google's headquarters and no one will ever realize that I am saying something. (Which is likely to happen.) Although this blog may be a complete waste, I still feel that I need to just to stay sane. Like I told one of my friends "You need to release your emotions somehow, otherwise you will explode." This is just my way of not exploding, if you want to join me, feel free, if not - sad day for you, just kidding, but seriously I think you should read my blog, because it will be fun. And now I will post a bunch of stuff I already have posted on facebook. I hope you will enjoy.
Sincerely,
jarell.